Hard Rock Hotel and Casino -Rock Spa
JOB DESCPRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILIES:
Under the direction of the Spa Director, directs Spa/Salon/Fitness team members, products and environment to ensure a positive Spa experience resulting in repeat/increased visits and increased purchase of products and services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Role model/promote discretion and confidentiality regarding guest information and shared conversations.
· Oversee daily work assignments, performance and guest interaction of Spa employees.
· Ensure appropriate staffing to ensure guest satisfaction, Spa safety and cleanliness.
· Investigate and resolve guest situations to best satisfy the guest and maintain good business practices.
· Prepare and process daily reports; point out trends or other points of significance to department management.
· Order supplies, inventory, and set up retail displays that attract guest attention and result in increased sales.
· Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discretely notifying appropriate management of concerns and observations
· Ensure prompt and discrete notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
· Must maintain a clean, safe, hazard free work environment.
· Must follow all safety guidelines and procedures outlined within company standards.
· Assist in selecting, training, coaching, counseling, appraising and retaining direct reports who consistently perform actions and behaviors that reinforce the Company’s Mission and Values of Communication, Integrity, Fun, Respect, Accountability, Passion and Dedication.
· Perform general administrative duties.
· Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required, along with one (1) or more years of customer service/guest relations experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior supervisory experience of at least one (1) year required, along with prior Luxury Spa Leadership experience of at least one (1) year. A four-year degree in Hospitality Management is preferred.
· Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guest want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
· Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
· Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
· Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Must possess excellent organizational, communications and multi-tasking skills.
· Must possess excellent time management skills, along with the ability to forecast the time management needs of others.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
· Must be able to effectively coach and counsel employees.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with guests regarding complaints, programs, etc.
· Must be able to read, understand and explain to employees technical manuals and other related materials required for operations
· Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
· Must be able to function and manage in non-standard situations where some judgment must be exercised.
· Proficient knowledge and usage of software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word is required.
Must apply for, obtain and remain eligible for the appropriate Casino Employee Registration. Must have or attain certification in spa supervision.
To apply for this job please visit www.hardrockhotels.com.