Website The Spa and Salon at River Valley Club
Position Title: Massage Therapist
Accountable to: Spa & Salon Director
Overview of General Responsibilities:
The Massage Therapist administers professional treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in RVC’s specific treatments offerings. Massage Therapist must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn about and explain the products and services we offer to our clients. Massage Therapist must hold and maintain a current New Hampshire license.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Comply with all professional and regulatory treatment standards.
• Comply with all techniques which have been approved by RVC management.
• Set up and maintain treatment rooms and work stations as needed. Extreme cleanliness is a must.
• Stock the treatment room and set up linens.
• Learn all treatment techniques and product lines.
• Perform duties of a sales person for the product lines we offer at the Spa & Salon.
• Therapist will participate in promotional events and activities at RVC
• Attend departmental meetings as well as all staff meetings as scheduled by the Spa & Salon Director or GM.
• All staff members will work together to provide the superior service we’re known for.
• Knowledgeable about all services we offer in the Spa & Salon including all new services introduced so they can answer questions and sell products to guests.
• As a representative of the Spa at RVC, therapists will maintain a healthy appearance and a positive attitude.
• Therapists are required to be at work at least 15 minutes prior to their shift starting and to stay after their shift while they clean up.
• Must help with laundry and filling lockers.
• Therapists should be knowledgeable of all RVC departments, programs and offerings to let guests know everything RVC has to offer.
Personal Qualities and Expectations:
• Embrace RVC Core Values
• Good communication and organization skills.
• Reliable, professional demeanor, quick thinker and personable.
• Able to work independently or as a team player.
• Possess an understanding of the inner and outer workings of the entire facility.
• Self Confidence in your professional capability and a strategy to continue to be successful.
Rate of pay and benefits package will be discussed upon hiring.
Commissioned position (Exempt)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org